Mar 3, 2017

MY HOLIDAY AT SABUR BEACH, BALI

recount text: Holiday at sanur beachMy holiday at Sanur Beach Last year, My Family and I went to Sanur Beach, Bali. I wanted to enjoy the vacation and made my self happy. I was so excited to go there.I went there at Sunday and came back home at Monday

 On Sunday, in the morning My Family and I had small breakfast together with a glass of tea, and some bread. Next, we went to the market to buy some food and drink. After that, we were ready to go to Sanur Beach. To go to that place, we needed 2 hours and took twenty kilometers from where I lived. We went there by a car. When we arrived at Sanur Beach, I was surprised to see a lot of people that were there. Because the day we went was holiday. I was very enjoying the scene. I was very happy that I could play with my brother. We were playing sand, and water and volleyball. After playing, we took photo together. Next, we decided to have lunch at McD which not too far from Sanur Beach. Then we went back Sanur Beach. We just looked around the beach and also bought some souvenirs like necklace, ring, traditional bag, some dresses and soon. I couldn't be wait to see the sunset there. How beautiful was it.

Because, I felt so tired and so did My Family. We went to My Grandma’s house at Denpasar. We stayed there for a half day. On Monday morning, My Family and I went back home. We enjoyed our holiday at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Holidays at Bali 2017 (recount text)

Here i provide an example of recount text about holidays in Bali 2017 . Please guys read carefully and identify the general structure of thi...