Custom Search

Jun 9, 2011

Example of speech in English

Example of speech in English
example of English speech

example of speech in English


Good morning everybody
Thanks for your attend in this moment.
Let's say thanks to Allah, we can't attend this moment without his mercy. Allah give us good weather, give us power to breathe, give us time.

In this event, I will speak my opinion about student in this year. Every body know, every body fell, that in this year, the students morale began to decrease. Every body asked, Why?. as we know, cause of this problem is not only one.
first, I don't blame parents,  but some parents didn't teach his son about moral. they very busy because they must work. don't only father but mother too. so, student don't know about moral.
second, now we have a new problem. Technological developments, make our students free to access material that it's not good for their morale.
other cause is the promiscuity.
so that, we must protect our son, our girl, our student. then, they will be a good student, with a good moral. in the feature they will sit in our place.
thanks for your attention. I'm so sorry if you don't like my speech.
good morning.

I make a speech, but it's don't very good. so I ask a help to you to develop a example of english speech. I very thank you if you want to help me develop my English speech or give me example of English speech that better than my speech.

Example of speech in English

6 comments:

  1. you should not be writing an ENGLISH SPEECH when you don't even know how to speak the language...all your sentences are broken english!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?? You're joking, aren't you? He/she is in the middle of learning ENGLISH! So, your point is people shouldn't write an English speech just because they have broken English? You, my friend is very sick! Instead of saying those rubbish to him/her, how about you help her/him to improve him/her English? Brainless!

      Delete
  2. you should not be writing an ENGLISH SPEECH when you don't even know how to speak the language...all your sentences are broken english!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welldone whoever wrote this speech..its great that you've tried your best....god bless you... hop you be successfull in the future:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyc yrr but not too gud

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts