Jun 2, 2011

different of recount text and descriptive text


RECOUNT TEXT
Social function :  to retell past event (true story/fact story)
Generic structures : orientation, event(s), re-orientation
Lexico grammatical :  simple past tense
example :
The Worst Holiday in My Life
recount text, descriptive text example of how to get different




Last Holiday, I spent my holiday to Bali with my girlfriend, Putri for a week.It was the worst holiday for us. The worst things came to us one by one.In the first day, when we wanted to go to airport.I lost my camera. The second day, when we arrived at the hotel, the room was not clean at ail.It was humid and the AC was off.
So, last holiday was the worst holiday for us.
DESCRIPTIVE TEXT
Social function :  to describe person, place, or things
Generic structures :  Identification, Description
Lexico grammatical :  simple present tense
example :
My Nice Student in My Class
I have a lot of student in my class.One of them is Rasyid.He is nice student for me.
Rasyid is16 years old.He has tall enough and looks healthy.Rasyid has short or little bit bald.He is 170 cm height.His skin is tanned.His eyes are round black eyes.He has hat nose.Because he is kind and clever, many female students wants to be his girlfriend.But he is too shy to have relationship with a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Holidays at Bali 2017 (recount text)

Here i provide an example of recount text about holidays in Bali 2017 . Please guys read carefully and identify the general structure of thi...