Jun 5, 2011

recount text : go to hot spring

last holiday, when I was fasting in ramadhan month, my friend and I walked in the morning after I prayed in the mosque. We went to other village. It was so far. But I don't very tired because I enjoyed my chat with my friend.
When we arrived at the place, I saw a big building with a blue color. it was very crowded and noisy. after we sat for some time in the front of the building, we went to the top of the building. we saw a iron cap. we opened it and saw a hot water. I was very surprised saw that the water was boiling.
We went to home with a same road and same pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Holidays at Bali 2017 (recount text)

Here i provide an example of recount text about holidays in Bali 2017 . Please guys read carefully and identify the general structure of thi...