Jun 5, 2011

recount text : Tablet PC

Blue Nova Android Tablet Pc

it was a summer day, I was very bored with my activity. my mobile phone can't help my problem. I saw an adverticement about new Blue Nova Android tablet PC. It was very good and simple. but, it was impossible to get tablet PC.
blue nova Android tablet pcfew day's letter, my father and I come to an electronic shop and I saw An AndroidTablet PC. I stay for few minutes to saw it. wow, the color of Android tablet PC, very amazing. But suddenly my father wasn't in my side again. I looked for my father but I can't saw he again. after the day become dark, I decided to went to home. I surprised when I saw my father was enjoy an television show at home.
my father asked me "Dani, where you go when I go back to the car?"
I replied "I saw an  tablet PC, why You don't wait me?"
my father replied "I'm sorry my son, but I must went to my friend home quickly, and you too slow"
I very disappointed "Oh, OK"
"oh, an tablet PC. I think Tablet PC was interesting for you"
"yes, father. Tablet PC was my dream"
September 2, I was very surprised when my family sang a happy birth day song to me and suddenly my father come to me and give me a box. I opened it, and saw a new Blue Nova Android tablet PC.
I was very happy. I can have a tablet PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Holidays at Bali 2017 (recount text)

Here i provide an example of recount text about holidays in Bali 2017 . Please guys read carefully and identify the general structure of thi...