Mar 7, 2017

Dialogue about holidays in bali

dialogue, holidays, bali, example Dialogue about holidays in bali

Sinta  : Hi Fita, How are you?

Fita    : I am fine, thanks. And you?

Sinta  : I am okay. are you enjoying your holidays?

Fita    : not really. I don't go anywhere yet. how about you?

Sinta  : oh that's bad. I went to Bali last week.


Fita    : It’s okay. By the way, what did you do there?

Sinta  : First, I went to Tanah Lot. I bought some clothes and took many pictures there.

Fita    : Wow that is awesome. Was Tanah Lot interesting?

Sinta  : yeah sure.

Fita    : Then? Where did you go after it?

Sinta  : I went to hotel with my family. My father booked it before we arrived in Bali. so we could rest as soon as we arrived.

Fita    : is your hotel near with Sanur Beach?

Sinta  : No. It is near with Kuta Beach. We can go there by foot.

Fita    : Wow… Next time I wanna be there too.

Sinta  : Yup!

Fita    : Then, tell me. What did you do in hotel?

Sinta  : I can not remember all of it. I just spent my little time there. I went to some places so I just took a rest in hotel.

Fita   : Where did you go?


Sinta : I went to mall and I bought many things there.


Fita   : What did you feel at the time?


Sinta : I was happy and I would not go home soon.


Fita   : Yeah, that has a strong reason for it.

Sinta : Then, what did you do at home?

Fita   : I cooked with my mom, played with my sister, then slept along day. And it was repeating at the time.

Sinta : It was sound boring condition.


Fita   : I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Holidays at Bali 2017 (recount text)

Here i provide an example of recount text about holidays in Bali 2017 . Please guys read carefully and identify the general structure of thi...