Jan 30, 2017

Recount text: My trip to Borobudur Temple

vacation at borobudur, recount text
Last week, I spent my vacation in Jogjakarta, the city is famous in Indonesia. I went to the temple of Borobudur. My family and I went there in the morning we went to Borobudur temple by private car family. I had prepared everything before we went to Jogja. While we were driving, we get to see some beautiful scenery mountains, forests, and waterfalls as well as cars pass by.

My family and I arrived at the Borobudur Temple at 4:30 pm. There, I saw a lot of tourists. Borobudur temple is crowded on a holiday vacation. I can learn and practice speaking English with a foreign tourist different language to me.

Dovi his name. He is very friendly. This is the first time I spoke English with foreign tourists. We returned at 22:30 at night. It was a very interesting holiday for me and my family was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Holidays at Bali 2017 (recount text)

Here i provide an example of recount text about holidays in Bali 2017 . Please guys read carefully and identify the general structure of thi...