Mar 24, 2011

Example of short recount text : My terrible week

this is a short recount text


MY TERRIBLE WEEK
example of recount text contoh recount text
   I was hospitalized for a week because of malaria last month. At first, I had headache, aching muscles, stomachache, and weakness. Then, I got fever, chills, loss of appetite and vomitting. I thought that I got cold, but the doctor said that I had malaria. I was afraid because people
suffered from malaria can develope severe complications and die. The doctor and the nurse tried to calm me down. They said that malaria could be cured. The doctor then gave me medicine. After a week in the hospital, the doctor said that I could go home.

is it a good recount text?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Holidays at Bali 2017 (recount text)

Here i provide an example of recount text about holidays in Bali 2017 . Please guys read carefully and identify the general structure of thi...