Oct 17, 2017

Recount text : Study Tour To Bogor and Bandung

I went to bogor with my teachers and my friends. It was a study tour actually. Study tour was held when I was junior high school. That was my first time I went to Puncak, Bogor. My teacher, my class friends, and I were in the same bus. We left our school at 10 p.m. trip to Puncak from Cirebon was about 7 hous.

After 7 hours on the way, finally we arrived in Bogor. It was about 5.00 Am. We stopped in a mosque to pray first. Some of my friends took a bath in the mosque. But, I just brushed my teeth and washed my face because there was was so cold. It made me lazy to touch the water.After that, we went to a restaurant to have a breakfast. I was so hungry. Then, we went to Taman safari Bogor. We saw animal collection there. The animal collection was very complete. In taman safari, every Sunday there was an animal circus and fortunately we visited Taman safari on Sunday. So, we could watch the animal circus there. The animal circus was very funny and made us entertained. After watched the animal circus we went back to the bus and we we went to the villa to take a rest. In villa I and my friends swam together.

Recount text : Study Tour To Bogor and Bandung

In the next day, we left bogor to visit Bandung. The journey from Bogor to Bandung was abut 3 hours. Actually, it was a funny journey because I spent all of my time with my friends, like playing games, laughing, and kidding. But I felt that all of my tiredness gone all of sudden when we arrived at bandung. In Bandung, we visited Cihampelas. Cihampelas was a very busy street. There were so many factory outlet there. We used that moment to buy some clothes and souvenirs there. After From Cihampelas. We went home to our city. Study tour made me very tired, but I was very happy because I could spend many time with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Holidays at Bali 2017 (recount text)

Here i provide an example of recount text about holidays in Bali 2017 . Please guys read carefully and identify the general structure of thi...